4400 sq ft kit of Industrial Grade Solvent Based Epoxy Floor Coating
The 4400 sq ft Industrial Grade Solvent-based Epoxy Floor Coating kit comes with your choice of Epoxy color and materials to cover the area. This industrial grade solvent-based epoxy is used for a longer lasting, more durable garage floor coating. This floor coating has a higher solids count than most solvent-based epoxies and is much more durable than the water-based epoxies you'll find at most stores.
Click HERE to view available Epoxy base-coat color chart. Epoxy paint chips are NOT included in the kit but are available for purchase if desired. Note that certain colors require more pigment, which is why there is an additional charge.
The 4400 sq ft Industrial Grade Solvent-based Epoxy Floor Coating kit comes with:
- 9 - Epoxy Etch and Clean. Etch and clean is a water-reducible phosphoric acid and detergent blend formulated to both clean and prepare concrete, masonry, steel, galvanized and zinc surfaces for coating, staining and sealing. Etch and clean is an economical concentration which can be mixed readily with water and diluted if necessary. Etch and clean reduces preparation time and cuts labor costs by eliminating the separate pre-cleaning and rinsing operation before etching. 1 gallon per 500 square feet of bare concrete diluted 50/50 with hot water.
- 9 - Epoxy Penetrating Sealer. Use this epoxy coat primer and concrete sealer after etching but before putting down the epoxy coating. This is a high performance two-component chemically-cured 100% solids epoxy penetrating sealer. This coat will improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the epoxy process by penetrating and sealing the concrete. Each kit covers 500 square feet.
- 2 - 10 gallon kit of Industrial Grade Solvent-Based Epoxy Flooring Material. Each kit consists of 5 gallons of part A epoxy floor (the pigment) and 5 gallons of part B epoxy floor (the converter.) The kit covers up to 2000 square feet of garage floor
- 1 - 2 gallon kit of Industrial Grade Solvent-Based Epoxy Flooring Material. Each kit consists of 1 full gallon of part A epoxy floor (the pigment) and 1 full gallon of part B epoxy floor (the converter.) Each 2 Part kit covers up to 400 square feet of garage floor.
- 9 - Clear Epoxy Topcoat. Much of our competition does not offer a clear top coat. We have found that the topcoat is completely necessary. Applying the topcoat will seal in the chips, provide the high gloss sheen and add yet another protective layer to your floor. When we have installed floors without the clear top coat we have found that yellowing is most likely to occur. Even light traffic can cause the chips to curl or discolor. In most cases dirt and debris gets easily lodged around the chips. The 1.5 gallon kit covers 500 square feet.
This garage floor coating is solvent-based. The solvent count is low so the fumes aren't too volatile, but good ventilation is highly recommended. This Catalyzed Polyamide Epoxy is great for industrial or high performance architectural coating (HIPAC) applications. For use on properly prepared masonry, concrete, and steel surfaces. Ideal for garage floors and in the hard service areas of schools, correctional facilities, commercial areas and restaurants.
Special Qualifications: Performance alternate for Federal Specifications TT-C-550, TT-C-535B, MIL-C-22750F, and MIL-P-23377F Type I.
Reduction Solvent: T-10 Thinner. For application over aged alkyds use T-5 Thinner or Xylene.
Clean-up Solvent: T-10 Thinner
Chemical Resistance: (ASTM D 1308 - 24 hr. contact) - Excellent. Resists splash and spillage of alkalis, salts, moisture, oils, greases, food stuffs, and detergents, 50% 3, 25% citric acid, 25% lactic acid, 10% sulfuric acid, crude oil, 10% hydrochloric acid, 20% tannic acid, 5% sodium chloride, 10% ammonium hydroxide, sewage, 50% ethanol, gasoline, methanol, kerosene, naphtha, xylol. All results based on testing of system comprised of two coats of DEVRAN 224HS at 4 mils (100 microns) DFT per coat.
Item Number: #38404
More example photos of products from the section Epoxy Floor Coating