6 foot Butcher Block Work Bench
This work bench is designed to accommodate what ever you throw at it. Our 6' workbench features a solid hardwood maple top that is 1-3/4 in. thick and has 12 square feet of work surface available to handle most projects. Built on solid all steel welded frames and equipped with leg levelers that adjust to for uneven floors.
- Dimensions: 72" W x 24" D x 38-1/2" H
- Weight: 125 lbs.
- Solid hardwood maple work surface
- 1-3/4 in. thick butcher block style top with radius edge treatment to remove sharp edges
- Finished in clear lacquer for chemical resistance used in most garages and shops.
- Two solid steel welded cross members and legs provide additional strength across the back of the bench interlocking the legs to prevent shifting. Another cross member is used under the bench top to tie the wood top and the steel legs together and to re-enforce the wood to prevent sagging.
- The legs are equipped with four leg levelers to adjust to uneven floors.
- Heavy duty all steel welded leg and frame assembly is iron phosphate coated, then powder coated and baked in a textured black finish. Formulated for industrial grade furniture the powder coated finish is resilient to shop chemicals and corrosion
- 14 gauge metal
Item Number: #16454