Waterless Car Wash is a revolutionary soapless wash that works great on any paint surface. Waterless Car Wash cleans, polishes and protects without using water and helps to keep your car clean and protected from airborne contaminants. This product can also be use on paint, chrome, glass, dashboards, rubber moldings, and door panels. Just spray-on, rub-in and wipe-off.
- Start from the top of the vehicle and work your way down.
- Spray a small amount to the surface of the car.
- Fold a microfiber into fourths.
- Wipe surface in one direction to lift up the dirt.
- Using a clean microfiber, buff off the hazy film to achieve a glossy finish.
- As the microfiber gets dirty, flip and fold to a clean side.
- If the car is really dirty, continue working with another microfiber towel.
- Repeat all steps as you make your way around the car.
- You only need 4-6 ounces to clean an average mid-sized car.
- Clean the windows last with a different clean towel.
Note: If the vehicle has caked on mud or dirt, we recommend rinsing the vehicle first.