The Pontiac GTO is an iconic American muscle car that was produced by General Motors from 1964 to 1974. The GTO is widely considered to be the first true muscle car, setting the standard for all that followed. Now, you can bring a piece of automotive history into your game room with the Pontiac GTO - Time & Distance - Wood Dart Cabinet Set.
This officially licensed beveled wood dart cabinet is the perfect addition to any game room, garage, or collection. It comes with everything you need to enjoy a great game of darts with friends and family. The cabinet features a full color Pontiac GTO logo printed directly on the doors, as well as above the scoreboards inside the doors. The dartboard is made of self-healing sisal fiber and features a removable number ring and an official 18 inch diameter. The cabinet is made of solid pine and features dove tail joints, beveled doors, and metal hinges. The interior of the doors feature a dry-erase scoreboard and outchart, along with two magnetic markers with erasers.
- Officially licensed Pontiac GTO logo
- Bristle dartboard features self-healing sisal fiber and removable number ring
- Includes 6 steel tip darts
- Solid pine cabinet dimensions (closed): 3.5 inches by 20.5 inches wide by 24.75 inches tall
- Door mounted dry-erase scoreboard and outchart
- 2 magnetic markers with erasers
- Full color logo printed directly on cabinet doors and also displayed above the scoreboards inside the cabinet doors
- Weight: 23.15 pounds