Did you know that Pontiac was a brand of automobiles manufactured and sold by General Motors (GM)? The brand was established in 1926 and was discontinued in 2010.
Bring the excitement of darts to your game room, garage, or collection with the officially licensed Pontiac Wood Dart Cabinet Set. This beveled wood dart cabinet comes with everything you need for a great game, including a high-quality, bristle dartboard that features self-healing sisal fiber and a removable number ring. It also includes six steel-tipped darts, a dry-erase scoreboard, an out chart, a marker, and mounting supplies. The cabinet itself is made of solid pine and features dove-tail joints, beveled doors, and metal hinges. The full-color Pontiac logo is printed directly on the cabinet doors and is also displayed above the scoreboards inside the cabinet doors. The door-mounted dry-erase scoreboard and out chart make it easy to keep track of your score, and the two magnetic markers with erasers ensure that you always have a way to mark your score.
- Officially licensed Pontiac logo
- Bristle dartboard features self-healing sisal fiber and removable number ring
- Includes six steel-tipped darts
- Solid pine cabinet dimensions (closed): 3.5 inches by 20.5 inches wide by 24.75 inches tall
- Door-mounted dry-erase scoreboard and out chart
- Two magnetic markers with erasers
- Full-color logo printed directly on cabinet doors and also displayed above the scoreboards inside the cabinet doors
- Weight: 23.15 pounds