The Ford Motor Company has been around for over a century, and this neon clock pays tribute to its founding year with the 1903 Heritage Emblem. When Ford sold its first Model A on July 23, 1903, it had already spent almost all of its 8,000 cash investment from 12 investors. But by October 1, 1903, the company had turned a profit of 7,000. Ford has come a long way since then, but this clock serves as a reminder of its humble beginnings.
The Ford Motor Company 1903 Heritage Emblem Neon Clock is a must-have for any Ford enthusiast. Measuring 15 inches in diameter and 3 inches in depth, this clock features a hand-blown ring of real glass neon that emits 25 watts of light. The neon is powered by an included AC adapter that plugs into a wall outlet, and a power switch for the neon is located behind the clock. The clock itself operates on one AA battery (not included) and features a quartz movement. The chrome-finished plastic multi-tiered art deco style rim and glass face add to the clock's vintage charm. Please note that this clock is for indoor use only.
- Dimensions: 15" Diameter, 3" Deep
- Hand-blown ring of real glass neon
- 25 watts of light
- Power switch for neon is behind the clock
- Chrome-finished plastic multi-tiered art deco style rim
- Glass face
- Quartz movement clock operates on one AA battery (not included)
- Neon powered by included AC adapter that plugs into a wall outlet
- For indoor use only