Hancock Ethyl Gasoline was a brand of gasoline that was marketed by the Hancock Oil Company in the early 20th century. The company was founded in 1906 by Wallace D. Hancock, a pioneer in the American oil industry. Hancock Ethyl Gasoline was known for its high-quality, high-octane formula, which was formulated to deliver strong performance and fuel efficiency for drivers. The brand was marketed as a premium gasoline option and was widely available at service stations across the United States. In addition to gasoline, Hancock Oil also produced and sold a range of other petroleum products, including lubricants and fuels for aviation and marine use.
Add some vintage charm to your garage or workshop with this officially licensed Hancock glass gas pump globe! This globe is manufactured in the same facility as they were decades ago, using the same techniques to create an authentic and nostalgically warm look.
Measuring 20.25" in height, 18" in width, and 8" in depth, this globe is double sided with identical 15" round glass logos on both sides, lighting up and adding a touch of nostalgia to any space. The logos are painted on the glass, cured in a furnace, and melted into shape to create a durable and high-quality finish.
The outer rim of the globe is made of steel with snap rings, adding to its vintage charm. The lamp base has a chrome upper collar and a powder coated steel bottom, measuring 3 inches tall with an 8 inch diameter. It is easy to install, simply plug it into a 120V receptacle with the included 7 foot cord and inline switch (light bulb not included - we recommend using a 40 watt Incandescent or 6 watt LED bulb).
Please note that the globe and lamp base ship in separate boxes, and are proudly made in the USA. Bring some vintage charm to your garage or workshop with this glass gas pump globe!
- Overall height 20.25" by width 18" by depth 8"
- Globe is double sided with identical 15" round glass logo on both sides lighting up on both sides.
- The logos are painted on the glass, cured in a furnace, and melted into shape.
- Outer rim is steel with snap rings
- The lamp base has a chrome upper collar with a powder coated steel bottom and measures 3 inches tall with an 8 inch diameter.
- Plug into 120V receptacle with 7 foot cord with inline switch.
- Light bulb not included. Bulb recommendations: 40 watt Incandescent or 6 watt LED bulb
- Globe and Lamp Base ship in separate boxes.
- Made in the USA