Add a touch of nostalgia to your garage or man cave with this Bakersfield 80 vintage metal sign. Measuring approximately 18-inches by 12-inches, this sign is made in the USA using heavy 24 gauge American steel. Unlike most tin signs, we use a process called sublimation to bake the image into a powder coating for a durable and long-lasting finish. To give this sign an aged look and feel, we perform a vintaging process by hand.
Each sign is made after it is ordered, ensuring that you receive a unique and personalized piece of wall decor. The heavy 24 gauge American steel is laser cut and primed before the design is baked onto the metal using sublimation. This sign is then drilled and riveted for easy hanging.
- Measurements: Approximately 18-inches by 12-inches
- Made in the USA using heavy 24 gauge American steel
- Unique vintaging process by hand
- Made after ordered for a personalized piece of wall decor
- Design is baked onto the metal using sublimation for a durable and long-lasting finish
- Drilled and riveted for easy hanging
This metal sign is made in the USA after it is ordered
Laser Cut the metal
Prime the metal
Print the design
Bake on the design in a process called sublimation
Cool the signs and get them packages for shipping