Ford Thunderbird Neon Clock
- Est delivery : Jun 2 - Jun 8
- Model: 71817
Get your coupon code
Receive a coupon immediately after you sign up for our newsletter.
Did you know that the Ford Thunderbird was first introduced in 1955 and quickly became a classic car? Now you can add a piece of history to your home or garage with the Ford Thunderbird Neon Clock. This clock features a hand-blown ring of real glass neon, generating 25 watts of light that will give your space a fabulous glow. The clock has a chrome-finished plastic multi-tiered art deco style rim and a glass face, making it a stylish addition to any room. The quartz movement clock operates on one AA battery (not included), while the neon light is powered by an included AC adapter that plugs directly into a wall outlet. The neon power switch is located behind the clock for easy access. Please note that this clock is for indoor use only.
- 15 inch diameter
- 3 inch depth
- Hand-blown ring of real glass neon
- 25 watts of light
- Power switch for neon located behind the clock
- Chrome-finished plastic multi-tiered art deco style rim
- Glass face
- Quartz movement clock operates on one AA battery (not included)
- Neon powered by included AC adapter that plugs into a wall outlet
- For indoor use only