Enhance the look of your garage or man cave with this vintage metal sign from the Steve McDonald licensed collection. The Route 66 Eagle design brings a classic Americana feel to any space. Measuring 12 inches by 18 inches and weighing 2 lbs, this sign is handcrafted in the USA using heavy 24 gauge American steel.
The design is baked onto the metal using sublimation after laser cutting and priming the steel. Additionally, this sign is pre-drilled and riveted for easy hanging. It is important to note that this sign is made after it is ordered, ensuring that you receive a unique and freshly made piece of decor.
- Measures 12 inches by 18 inches
- Made in the USA
- Handcrafted using heavy 24 gauge American steel
- Laser cut and primed before design is baked on using sublimation
- Pre-drilled and riveted for easy hanging
- Made after it is ordered for a unique piece of decor
This metal sign is made in the USA after it is ordered
Laser Cut the metal
Prime the metal
Print the design
Bake on the design in a process called sublimation
Cool the signs and get them packages for shipping