Enhance the look of your garage or man cave with this Route 66 Pancho's satin metal sign from the Larry Grossman collection. This sign measures 12 inches by 15 inches and weighs 2lbs. perfect for displaying on any wall.
Made in the USA with heavy 24 gauge American steel, this sign is handcrafted using the sublimation process, where the image is baked into a powder coating for a durable and long-lasting finish. This ensures that the sign will look great for years to come.
- Measurements: 12 inches by 15 inches
- Made in the USA
- Heavy 24 gauge American steel is laser cut and primed
- The design is baked on to the metal using sublimation
- Pre-drilled and riveted for easy hanging
- This sign is made after it is ordered
This metal sign is made in the USA after it is ordered
Laser Cut the metal
Prime the metal
Print the design
Bake on the design in a process called sublimation
Cool the signs and get them packages for shipping