Five Drawer Modular Base Cabinet
Our five drawer tool chest is a great addition to any garage
organizing project there are three separate drawer configuration
the top drawer is 2 inches in depth and accommodates most small
tools, the center section has 4 inch deep is designed to
accommodate larger tools, and the generous bottom drawer at 8 1/4
inches will accommodate larger tools and tool cases.
- Dimensions: 28" W x 24" D x 34-1/2" H (w/ optional wood top unit stands 34 3/4" H)
- Weight: 160 lbs.
- 1/2" ball bearing slides
- 34 1/2" high (Optional wood top 34 3/4 inches high)
- Five fully adjustable full- extension drawers
- Full extension slides on ball bearing glides extending 18 inches beyond the cabinet frame. Easily accommodates larger tools in the large oversized drawers
- 1 - 2 in. depth drawer
- 3 - 4 in. drawers
- 1 - 8 1/4 inch drawer
- All steel welded construction for superior strength and rigidity
- Repositioning is a snap with the recessed side handles coupled with the four casters. Moving from one task to the next or docking your base cabinet under the modular work bench is a breeze.
- Keep your contents secure, locks turn with a 1/4 twist of the hand keeping doors closed for added security lock the doors with the two supplies keys.
- Cabinets ride on four heavy duty casters for increased mobility and docking functionality. Two front swivel locking casters with step on locks keep the cabinet in place, step again to release the locks and the cabinet can be moved again to its desired location. Rear two casters are stationary in the straight ahead position. Heavy duty solid rubber 5x2 industrial grade wheels make navigation a snap.
- Solid rubber bumpers absorb shock and protecting the cabinets, walls and other possessions from potential harm.
- Internal drawer locking hardware locks drawers in place when Quick Grip 1/4 Turn locking actuator is in the locked position and can be locked with one of the two provided keys to prevent unauthorized access to rotationally hazardous tools
- Heavy duty all steel welded cabinet frame assembly is iron phosphate coated Then powder coated and baked in a textured black finish that is resilient To shop chemicals and corrosion, formulated for industrial applications And shop grade furniture.
- Optional solid maple butcher block expands the capabilities of the base unit turning it into its own work center. The wood top absorbs impact common in work environments, and fits firmly in place around the raised edges of the base units
Item Number: #16719
More example photos of products from the section Red Steel