Five Drawer Modular Stainless Base Cabinet
This Five Drawer Modular Stainless Base Cabinet is a great addition to any garage organizing project. It comes with three separate drawer configurations; the top drawer is 2 inches in depth and accommodates most small tools, the center section has a 4 inch deep and is designed to accommodate larger tools, finally the generous bottom drawer at 8 1/4 inches will accommodate larger tools and tool cases. The stainless shine that you will get from this multi-drawer base unit will make your garage stand out with style and functionality.
- Dimensions: 28" W x 24" D x 34-1/2" H (w/ optional wood top unit stands 34 3/4" H)
- Weight: 160 lbs.
- Stainless Steel Drawer Fronts/Powdercoated Black Sides & Rear
- 1/2" ball bearing slides
- Five fully adjustable full- extension drawers
- Full extension slides on ball bearing glides extending 18 inches beyond the cabinet frame. Easily accommodates larger tools in the large oversized drawers
- 1 - 2 in. depth drawer
- 3 - 4 in. drawers
- 1 - 8 1/4 inch drawer
- Steel welded construction for superior strength and rigidity
- Repositioning is a snap with the recessed side handles coupled with the four casters. Moving from one task to the next or docking your base cabinet under the modular work bench is a breeze.
- Keep your contents secure, locks turn with a 1/4 twist of the hand keeping doors closed for added security lock the doors with the two supplies keys.
- Cabinets ride on four heavy duty casters for increased mobility and docking functionality. Two front swivel locking casters with step on locks keep the cabinet in place, step again to release the locks and the cabinet can be moved again to its desired location. Rear two casters are stationary in the straight ahead position. Heavy duty solid rubber 5x2 industrial grade wheels make navigation a snap.
- Solid rubber bumpers absorb shock and protecting the cabinets, walls and other possessions from potential harm.
- Internal drawer locking hardware locks drawers in place when Quick Grip 1/4 Turn locking actuator is in the locked position and can be locked with one of the two provided keys to prevent unauthorized access to rotationally hazardous tools
- Doors consist of full 304 stainless steel while backing and bottoms consist of a metal construction that is washed in a phosphate bath and electrostatically powder coated with a high quality finish that is formulated for industrial applications to resist chemicals typically found in most garages and work shops.
- Optional solid maple butcher block expands the capabilities of the base unit turning it into its own work center. The wood top absorbs impact common in work environments, and fits firmly in place around the raised edges of the base units
Item Number: #21636
More example photos of products from the section Stainless and Steel