Prepare ahead of time! Use our Self Leveling Sealant to fill in your expansion joints partially and give your finished garage a cleaner look! The Self Leveling Sealant is a single component, self-leveling, premium-grade polyurethane sealant with an accelerated curing capacity. For best results, allow 7 days or more cure time before coating with epoxy. Also ideal for weatherproofing of joints between brickwork, blockwork, masonry, wood and concrete or metal frames. Can be used for joints in walls, balconies, around window or door frames and expansion joints.
Your choice of 10 oz or 30 oz size:
10 oz. Self Leveling Sealant
- One 10 oz tube covers 12 linear ft for 1/2" x 1/4" bead.
30 oz. Self Leveling Sealant
- One 30 oz tube covers 36 lineal ft. of 1/2" x 1/4" joint
- Color: Concrete Gray/Limestone
- Designed for all types of joints where maximum depth of sealant will not exceed 1/2".
- Meets Federal Specification TT-S-00230C, Type 1, Class A. Meets ASTM C-920, Type S, Grade P, Class 25.
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal joints; readily placeable at 40 degrees F (4 degrees C).
- Has many applications as an elastic sealant between materials with dissimilar coefficients of expansion.
- Used to seal horizontal expansion joints in concrete and cementitious slabs on sidewalks, balconies, pavements, terraces, warehouses, factories, civil structures, and plazas.
- Cure: Tack free in 1-2 hours. (you can coat over with your epoxy once it is tack free)
- 1-Component, No mixing, Self-leveling, Pourable, Accelerated curing, Permanently elastic, High durability, Resists aging and weathering, Excellent adhesion, Convenient, Easy-to-use packaging