In locations where maximum strength and durability are required out of a garage door threshold, you want an aluminum threshold. This aluminum threshold design stands 1/2" tall and is made with 6061-T6 solid aluminum to withstand extreme weight and excessive traffic conditions. The two-way fastening and seal system won't shift, buckle or leak. The top V-groove design provides for skid proof protection and improved tire traction on loading docks and incline ramps. The 1/2" diameter wire access port makes it easy for sensor and security installations to run wires under the theshold. The kit comes complete with pre-drilled counter sink holes, 3/8" anchors, and sealant for easy installation.
- Comes in 4 inch and 6 inch wide depths
- Built in channel on the bottom to run wires through for sensors and security systems
- V grooved surface for sold gripping
- Pre-drilled so it's easy to install
- 3/8" anchors and sealant included
- Over 8' will be made in sections.
- The longer side to the center of the hump is 3 inches on the 4 inch wide version and 5 inches on the 6 inch wide version