This Flame Resistant Rubber Door Threshold comes pre-packaged with threshold adhesive and easy to follow instructions. The threshold is great for making a tight seal at the base of your garage door.
- 3 inches wide and 0.5 inches tall at the highest point
- Threshold come pre-packaged with threshold adhesive and easy to follow instructions.
- 10' Piece, 6oz Adhesive Tube
- 16' Piece, 10.3oz Adhesive Caulk Tube
- 18' Piece, 10.3oz Adhesive Caulk Tube
- 20' Piece, 10.3oz Adhesive Caulk Tube
- Will not crack or shatter, and remains flexible from -40 degrees F to 150 degrees F.
- Meets California Fire Marshal and CPAI-84 requirements for flame resistance.
- Comes with a full 2-year residential warranty.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Blocks and repels wind driven rain, snow, dirt, sand and leaves.
- Reduces rust and moisture damage to tools and stored valuables.
- Resistant to oil, gas, antifreeze and other chemical substances commonly found in garage environments.
- Saves money by reducing energy loss year round.
- Keeps out most rodents, snakes and small pests.
- Can eliminate costly concrete repairs.
- Installs quickly and easily in just minutes.