Metallic epoxy flooring with effects will create a unique and artistic look for your floor. This is a 100% solids epoxy flooring that works with chemical reactions to make a creative design for your floor space. This is the Obsidian Silver Basecoat With Tears of The Gods Effects Metallic Epoxy. This industrial grade epoxy has multiple layers which give it the unique look. It starts with a water based colored epoxy that is used as the primer and sealer. Next a 100% solids epoxy layer is added and the metallic effects are drizzeled over the top. The metallic effects blend the layers of colors giving the floor a unique look. Once the epoxy has cured, the floor is finished with a clear topcoat.
This epoxy is ideal for garage floors, basements and commercial buildings. The final look of your floor will be unique and based on your individual application technique. Note that sunlight and UV lighting will cause this floor coating to fade. If your garage gets a lot of sunlight, consider our solid color epoxy flooring.
Due to the custom color tinting process, which is done after the order is placed, this product cannot be returned. Please consider this before purchasing it.
Please watch the video for detailed instructions on how to apply this epoxy flooring kit. For printable instructions on applying this metallic epoxy kit, click here
• Etch N' Clean Solution - Cleaner & Concrete Profiler
• Norklad WB Primer - Primer Coat
• Pure Metallic - Basecoat Epoxy
• Pure Metallic Colored Effects Kits
• Clear top coat: The clear top coat shipped depends on what you select from the drop down option.
- For Garage: HWU 420 Urethane provides an eggshell-textured, satin finish with wear resistance for garages.
- For Interior: Norklad 100-UV gives the floor depth as well as a high gloss sheen for basements, home gyms, bars, etc.
*NOTE: This product should be used within 6 months of purchase and stored inside (away from sunlight) at an optimal temperature of 70 degrees until application.