Orders outside of the US lower 48 (Alaska/Hawaii) and remote locations
There may be additional fees for freight services if one of the below apply. If there are additional fees for your shipment will will contact you before proceeding with your order.
- You live on an island with access or limited access via bridges.
- You live in a remote location within the US. (A remote area is an area that extends 50 to 75 miles past a Major Airport City. Examples of Major Airport Cities are, Newark NJ, Salt Lake City, UT, Los Angeles, CA, Chicago, IL. The presence of an Airport within 50 to 75 miles of a City, does not constitute it being a Major Airport City.)
- You live outside of our local delivery area.
- You want a specific delivery time or a delivery on a weekend.
- If you do not arrange a drop off time with the freight company, the freight company will charge storage fees.
If you have any questions about shipping please call us at 800-736-9308
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE CURRENTLY NOT BEING PROCESSED DUE TO CURRENT LOGISTICS PROBLEMS AROUND THE GLOBE
Orders to Canada
Canada orders can be placed through our web site, but the orders will not be processed until we verify the shipping charges. Our web site offers free shipping, but of course the shipping companies are not shipping the items for free. If the cost to ship your order to Canada is outside of the normal range, we will contact you with the option to pay for the additional shipping or cancel the order.
Duties, Taxes, Tariffs, Brokerage fee's and all other applicable fee's that may be charged upon entry of our shipped product to Canada is the sole responsibility of the customer and is NOT included in the flat shipping cost.
If you have any questions on Canadian import fee's prior to placing your order, please call the following numbers for Canadian customs:
From within Canada, call: 1 800 461-9999 (toll free)
From outside Canada, call: (204) 983-3500 or (506) 636-5064 (long-distance charges apply)
Orders outside of the US and Canada
If you are from another country, we can accept orders via email at our discretion. Most International orders would require the customer to use a freight forwarding company that has an address we can deliver to in the United States. For orders outside of the US and Canada, Car Guy Garage, Inc. will only accept wire transfers, money orders and certified bank checks for these orders. Please email your address, country or origin and product(s) you would like to purchase. We can then advise of the process to purchase. All sales are final on International orders, no returns or refunds. You should also be advised most warranties are not valid outside the United States, if they are valid you may be responsible to ship product to service organization in United States.
These orders are subject to increased shipping fees and in some cases these Countries will collect duties on merchandise that enters these Countries. We are not responsible for outlining any taxes, duties or custom broker fees by any Country outside the USA.