This item can not be ordered alone. It must be purchased as an addition to a larger set.
This Two Door Metal Stainless Base Cabinet offers excellent storage capabilities for larger tools. With its 24 inch depth and an adjustable shelf that glides on ball bearing slides, it's sure to be a favorite in your garage or work shop. This base cabinet features an all steel welded in construction with stainless steel doors that will shine in your garage. It can also be docked under our 6 or 8 foot Butcher Block Workbench for easy storage.
This base cabinet rides on four heavy duty swivel casters, two locking, for easy docking under our workbenches. You can also use it as a stand alone work center, with its optional hard wood top, as its sure to tackle even the toughest of tasks and keep it all safe and secure behind locked doors.
- Dimensions: 28" W x 24" D x 34 1/2" H (w/ optional wood top unit stands 34 3/4" H)
- Weight: 104 lbs.
- Stainless Steel Door Front/Powdercoated Black Sides & Rear
- Full extension shelf slides on ball bearing glides easily accommodates larger tools. Adjustability is available with the pre-punched knockouts in the cabinet.
- All steel welded construction for superior strength and rigidity
- Repositioning is a snap with the recessed side handles coupled with the four casters. Moving from one task to the next or docking your base cabinet under the modular work bench is a breeze.
- Keep your contents secure, locks turn with a 1/4 twist of the hand keeping doors closed for added security lock the doors with the two supplies keys.
- Cabinets ride on four heavy duty casters for increased mobility and docking functionality. Two front swivel locking casters with step on locks keep the cabinet in place, step again to release the locks and the cabinet can be moved again to its desired location. Rear two casters are stationary in the straight ahead position. Heavy duty solid rubber 5x2 industrial grade wheels make navigation a snap.
- Solid rubber bumpers absorb shock and protecting the cabinets, walls and other possessions from potential harm.
- Doors consist of full 304 stainless steel while backing and bottoms consist of a metal construction that is washed in a phosphate bath and electrostatically powder coated with a high quality finish that is formulated for industrial applications to resist chemicals typically found in most garages and work shops.
- Optional solid maple butcher block expands the capabilities of the base unit turning it into its own work center. The wood top absorbs impact common in work environments, and fits firmly in place around the raised edges of the base units