Tired of the sagging bump in the front of your driveway? This Single Car Driveway Curb Ramp will help in making sure the transition from road to driveway is a smooth one. The initial 3 piece ramp is 12 feet in length and will accommodate a single car driveway with ease. Unlike other ramps, these do not interfere with parallel parking, water drainage or maintenance. The installation is a breeze as it is not necessary to have the curb ramp bolted down to the storm gutter, but rather just bolted together, forming a 135lb. to 180lb mass depending on the number of sections used. Should you require more coverage area, additional 4 ft. center sections are available and can be added as needed to accommodate the width and length of your driveway. This ramp will not work properly if you have a raised vertical edge before the curb.
Please measure your curb properly to make sure this curb ramp will fit. View the image gallery to see how to properly measure your curb. Not all curbs are the same.
Click here for installation instructions
- Dimensions: 12' W x 16" H x 1.75"-3" D
- Each section nominally measures 48 in. long x 16 in. wide x 2 3/4 in. thick at the center, tapering to 3/4 thick at the top and bottom.
- Environmentally friendly
- Each curb ramp set is made from 12 recycled passenger tires
- Comes supplied with 1/2" x 71/2" galvanized bolts, preinserted into the center sections.
- Full length 2 1/2" waterway built into the ramps allows easy water drainage.
- 4 ft. sections to allow for segmenting around a cul-de-sac or curve. The connection bolts allow the device to make the turn, leaving an acceptable wedge of space between sections as they fit in place.
- Curb ramps are black but will weather to a dark gray over time.
- Excellent solution for cars, trucks, motorcycles, golf carts, RVs, and boats.
- Weight 150 lbs. (50 lbs per section)
- Weight capacity 25,000 pounds