This item can not be ordered alone. It must be purchased as an addition to a larger set.
This Short Modular Stainless Wall Cabinet allows you to quickly maximize storage capacity in your garage or work space by utilizing wasted space on the wall while maintaining a shine that only a stainless steel can provide. They are designed to mount on the wall off the ground above work benches or on their own grouped and stacked together with our other modular storage options.
Possibilities become endless when these 30"W x 19"H x 15"D units are stacked next to each other, or mounted on top of one another with the built in indented mounting spots and holes for fastening. These cabinets are modular in nature and will easily group together with other cabinets in the Metal Garage Cabinet line. They feature steel welded construction, adjustable shelves, internal locking bars, reinforced doors and a high quality durable stainless steel finish.
- Dimensions:30" W x 15" D x 19" H
- Weight: 36 lbs.
- Stainless Steel Door Front/Powdercoated Black Sides & Rear
- We use prime cold rolled steel for the construction of the box. It is then welded for greater strength.
- Keyed cam type locking mechanism and locking bars
- Easy opening molded locks turn with a twist to actuate the internal heavy-duty locking bars. Cabinet doors stay closed with or without the use of the two provided keys.Doors may be locked for added security, keeping hazardous tools and chemicals out of the reach of small children.
- One shelf spans the width of the cabinet and are adjustable to three positions allowing for greater flexibility of storage options. The shelf snaps into built in formed cleats so they always stay level.
- Inset recessed pull handles add a smooth look , feel and functionality
- Doors are welded flush to continuous heavy-duty piano style hinges providing smooth opening and closing of doors. Reinforced internal door braces are welded to the inside of the doors for increased rigidity
- Doors consist of full 304 stainless steel while backing and bottoms consist of a metal construction that is washed in a phosphate bath and electrostatically powder coated with a high quality finish that is formulated for industrial applications to resist chemicals typically found in most garages and work shops.
- Weight Capacity: 60 lbs. per shelf evenly distributed.