9,000lb Dual-Width 2 Post Lift
This 9,000 lb. Adjustable Width Direct Drive 2 Post Lift is a peerless direct-drive car lifting solution. This super-industrial-strength piece of equipment has got it all: leading-edge technology, top of the line materials, design that's ahead of its time and a 9,000-pound lifting capacity. An open-top model, this lift makes unobstructed floor-to-ceiling applications a breeze. Just the right size for shops with 13' ceilings and above. The dual "direct-drive" low-pressure cylinders minimize leakage and reduce the strain resulting from heavy workloads that would otherwise be placed on the entire hydraulic system. This is a swift lifter with a rich feature set designed to enhance productivity and efficiency, while reducing the need for maintenance and service. With lower operating costs and enhanced productivity, this is the perfect two-post lifting solution for your shop or garage. Get ready to do more.
- 9,000-lb lifting capacity
- Adjustable width design configures for wide or narrow installation
- Direct-drive lifting system eliminates chains and pulleys
- Dual hydraulic lifting cylinders
- Single-piece columns
- Single point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Triple-telescoping arms provide increased range for lifting point access
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 20" x 19" steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3-inches
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty dual 3/8" equalizer cables with oversize cable sheaves
- 8-piece truck and van adapter set comes standard
- Type: Floor Plate Symmetric
- Lifting capacity: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- Max capacity / front axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- Max capacity / rear axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- Overall height: 145" / 3,683 mm
- Overall width (NARROW CONFIG): 132" / 3,353 mm
- Overall width (WIDE CONFIG): 145" / 3,683 mm
- Width outside of columns (NARROW CONFIG): 126-3/4" / 3,225 mm
- Width outside of columns (WIDE CONFIG): 139-3/4 / 3,555 mm
- Floor pan height: 1-3/4" / 44 mm
- Inside columns (NARROW CONFIG): 102" / 2,591 mm
- Inside columns (WIDE CONFIG): 118" / 3,538 mm
- Front arm min reach: 27-1/2" / 698 mm
- Front arm max reach: 51-1/2" / 1,308 mm
- Rear arm min reach: 34" / 863 mm
- Rear arm max reach: 54-1/2" / 1,384 mm
- Min pad height: 4" / 102 mm
- Rise: 69" / 1,753 mm
- Lift height max (pad only): 73" / 1,854 mm
- Lift height max (6" adapter): 79" / 2,007 mm
- Drive-thru clearance (NARROW): 93" / 2,362 mm
- Drive-thru clearance (WIDE): 106" / 2,692 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to full rise: 45 sec
- Max load per arm: 2,250 lbs. / 1,021 kg
Interested in a different color? Give us a call at 1 -800-736-9308 to learn more about color options.
Typical Garage Ceiling Heights:
- Two Compact Cars/ Low Profile Sport Cars: 114" / 2896 mm. (9.5 ft)
- Two Full Size Cars: 120" / 3048 mm. (10ft)
- One Full Size Car/One SUV: 138" / 3505 mm. (11.5 ft)
Concrete Requirements: 4" Min. Thickness / 3,000 PSI
This unit features manual locks and does not require an air supply to disengage them.
This lift will arrive at your location on a flat bed semi truck. If you want to unload the lift at your home garage, we suggest calling up a tow truck company that has a tow truck with a boom on the back that is capable of hoisting the lift off the shipping truck when it arrives. It is the customers responsibility to have the necessary equipment to off-load the lift upon delivery.
- Carriage View
- Wide Open Doors View
- Lift Arms Telescoping View
Simple, safe and extremely easy-to-use, this air /electric workstation increases the usefulness of your car lift. It includes four electrical outlets and specialized air service outlets, one for tire inflation and one for pneumatic tools.
Steel Lift Pads - Set of four 
The steel pads provide additional stability for vehicles. Flanged edges grip the chassis for an extra-secure hold.
Slip Over Rubber Lift Pads - Set of four 
Polyurethane pads are resistant to gouging, cutting and abrasion as well as chemical and solvent exposure. This option extends the life of the contact pads.
Frame Cradle Pads
The clamp-like design secures the vehicle. The sticky-mat keeps it there, without scratching the hardware.
To include one of these optional accessories, select the option from the dropdown menu and click add to cart
Item Number: #69318
More example photos of products from the section Car Lifts