10,000lb Symmetric, Dual-Width 2 Post Lift
This advanced state-of-the-art Clear Floor 2 Post Lift has a rugged 10,000-pound capacity and can pick up anything from cars to light-duty trucks. It's unobstructed floor space allows for easy movement of transmission jacks and other service equipment underneath the car, van or light truck. It features a dual-synchro overhead equalization system and user-friendly controls. Dual direct-drive low-pressure cylinders are used that minimize leakage and reduce the workload placed on the entire hydraulic system, an exclusive design feature saving you maintenance costs throughout the life of the lift. A small compressor is required to unbolt the hydraulic locks upon descent. Lifts ship with the necessary anchors required for mounting the unit to your floor.
- 10,000-pound lifting capacity
- Wide or narrow configuration
- Single piece columns
- Single point safety release
- Dual hydraulic "Direct-Drive" cylinders
- Oversize 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Triple-telescoping arms provide increased range for lifting point access
- Electric/hydraulic power system
- Large, 19" x 17" steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3-inches
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty dual 3/8" equalizer cables with oversizecable sheaves
- Padded overhead safety-shutoff bar
- Truck and van adapters standard
- ETL Approved
- Type: Clear Floor Symmetric
- Lifting Capacity: 10,000 Lbs. / 4536 Kg.
- Max Capacity / Front Axle: 5,000 Lbs. / 2268 Kg.
- Min Capacity / Rear Axle: 5,000 Lbs. / 2268 Kg.
- Height Overall: 145" / 3683 mm.
- Width overall (NARROW CONFIG): 132" / 3,353 mm
- Width overall (WIDE CONFIG): 145" / 3,683 mm
- Width outside of columns (NARROW): 127" / 3,226 mm
- Width outside of columns (WIDE): 140" / 3,556 mm
- Floor to Overhead Switch: 141" / 3581 mm.
- Inside columns (NARROW): 105" / 3,208 mm
- Inside columns (WIDE): 118" / 3,538 mm
- Front arm min reach: 27-1/2" / 698 mm
- Front arm max reach: 51-1/2" / 1,308 mm
- Rear arm min reach: 34" / 863 mm
- Rear arm max reach: 54-1/2" / 1,384 mm
- Min pad height: 4" / 102 mm
- Rise: 69" / 1753 mm.
- Max Lift Height (Pad Only): 73" / 1854 mm.
- Max Lift Height (6" Adapter): 79" / 2007 mm.
- Drive-Thru Clearance: 93" / 2362 mm.
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph.
- Time of full Rise: 45 Seconds
- Max Load per Arm: 2,500 Lbs. / 1134 Kg.
Interested in a different color? Give us a call at 1 -800-736-9308 to learn more about color options.
Typical Garage Ceiling Heights:
- Two Compact Cars/ Low Profile Sport Cars: 114" / 2896 mm. (9.5 ft)
- Two Full Size Cars: 120" / 3048 mm. (10ft)
- One Full Size Car/One SUV: 138" / 3505 mm. (11.5 ft)
Concrete Requirements: 4" Min. Thickness / 3,000 PSI
This unit features manual locks and does not require an air supply to disengage them.
This lift will arrive at your location on a flat bed semi truck. If you want to unload the lift at your home garage, we suggest calling up a tow truck company that has a tow truck with a boom on the back that is capable of hoisting the lift off the shipping truck when it arrives. It is the customers responsibility to have the necessary equipment to off-load the lift upon delivery.
- Carriage View
- Cable Sheaves View
- Lift Arms Telescoping View
- Column Extension View
Simple, safe and extremely easy-to-use, this air /electric workstation increases the usefulness of your car lift. It includes four electrical outlets and specialized air service outlets, one for tire inflation and one for pneumatic tools.
Steel Lift Pads - Set of four 
The steel pads provide additional stability for vehicles. Flanged edges grip the chassis for an extra-secure hold.
Slip Over Rubber Lift Pads - Set of four 
Polyurethane pads are resistant to gouging, cutting and abrasion as well as chemical and solvent exposure. This option extends the life of the contact pads.
Frame Cradle Pads
The clamp-like design secures the vehicle. The sticky-mat keeps it there, without scratching the hardware.
By using the 1-3/4 high offset adapters you can make minor adjustments to lifting pads without having to move the swing arm.
To include one of these optional accessories, select the option from the dropdown menu and click add to cart.
Item Number: #18952
More example photos of products from the section Car Lifts