12,000lb Symmetric, Clear Floor 2 Post Lift
This 12,000lb Clear Floor 2 Post Lift is a brute among our two-post lineup. This is a heavy-duty lift designed for serious lifting and feature heavier column and carriage construction with stronger frame components. It can also handle your light duty work as well with full-reach arms that collapse to standard lengths and lower lift pads that clutch standard passenger vehicles yet still accommodate commercial and fleet vehicles. The columns are placed wider for vehicles with fixed towing mirrors and designed the overhead equalization beam up out of the way to accommodate "high cube" delivery vans. This lift also feature dual direct-drive low-pressure cylinders, maintenance-free UHMW load bearings, single-piece columns, extra-tall lifting carriages and oversize cable sheaves. A small compressor is required to unbolt the hydraulic locks upon descent. Lifts ship with the necessary anchors required for mounting the unit to your floor.
Frame cradle pads are now standard on our heavy duty two-post models. The 16-piece adapter set includes polyurethane contact pads, frame cradle adapters, 6" stackable adapters, and 3" stackable adapters. Others may charge extra for these necessary adapters but they're standard with this lift.
- 12,000-pound lifting capacity
- Single piece columns
- Dual hydraulic "Direct-Drive" cylinders
- Electric/hydraulic power system
- Large, oversize, 3/4" thick, A36 steel base plate
- Single-point safety-lock release
- Oversize 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Extended height top-beam provides greater overhead clearance
- Triple-telescoping arms provide increased range for lifting point access
- Self-lubricating, dura-glide polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3-inches
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty dual equalizer cables with oversize cable sheaves
- Padded overhead safety-shutoff bar
- Durable, rubber lift pads with stackable adapters
- Truck and van adapters standard
- ETL Approved
- Type: Clear Floor Symmetric
- Lifting Capacity: 12,000 Lbs. / 5443 Kg.
- Max Capacity / Front Axle: 6,000 lbs. / 2722 Kg.
- Min Capacity / Rear Axle: 6,000 lbs. / 2722 Kg.
- Height Overall: 170" / 4318 mm.
- Width Overall: 155" / 3937 mm.
- Width (Outside of Columns): 144" / 3658 mm.
- Floor to Overhead Switch: 165" / 4191 mm.
- Inside Columns: 120" / 3048 mm.
- Reach (Front Arm Min.): 32" / 813 mm.
- Reach (Front Arm Max.): 60" / 1524 mm.
- Reach (Rear Arm Min.): 32" / 813 mm.
- Reach (Rear Arm Max.): 60" / 1524 mm.
- Min. Pad Height: 5" / 127 mm.
- Rise: 69" / 1753 mm.
- Max Lift Height (Pad Only): 74" / 1880 mm.
- Max Lift Height (6" Adapter): 80" / 2032 mm.
- Drive-Thru Clearance: 106" / 2692 mm.
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph.
- Time of full Rise: 45 Seconds
- Max Load per Arm: 3,000Lbs. / 1361 Kg.
Concrete Requirements: 6" Min. Thickness / 3,000 PSI
This unit features manual locks and does not require an air supply to disengage them.
This lift will arrive at your location on a flat bed semi truck. If you want to unload the lift at your home garage, we suggest calling up a tow truck company that has a tow truck with a boom on the back that is capable of hoisting the lift off the shipping truck when it arrives. It is the customers responsibility to have the necessary equipment to off-load the lift upon delivery.
- Carriage View
- Cable Sheaves View
- Frame Cradle Pad View
- Lift Arms View
- Lift Arms Telescoping View
- Air-Electric Workstation
- Steel Lift Pads 
- Slip Over Rubber Lift Pads 
- 18,000 lbs. Mobile High-Lift Jackstand
Item Number: #18953
More example photos of products from the section Car Lifts