250 lbs. Capacity High Wall Switch Attic Lift
This 250 lbs. Capacity High Wall Switch Attic Lift is the answer to lifting storage into your attic. Now you can keep your home or garage space neat and put all those storage boxes up in the attic out of sight. Keep your seasonal clothing and holiday decorations stored in your attic. An attic lift eliminates the risk and danger inherent in trying to climb up and down a rickety ladder with your hands full of heavy items.
The attic lift is operated by a mounted wall switch. Lift is
equipped with fire retarding cover panels for additional safety.
This lift is designed to lift up to 250 lbs. Units are not intended
or approved for lifting persons.
- Floor-to-Floor: 11-14 ft
- Ceiling Height: 13 ft. Max
- Joist Height Max: 18" (incl. decking & sheet rock)
- Lifting Capacity: 35 Cu. Ft., 250 lbs. per load
- Control: Mounted Wall Switch (50ft of wiring included)
- Platform Dimensions: 28 3/4"W x 56"L x 52 3/4"H
- Weight: 206 lbs
- Lift Speed: 8"/sec. (10-ft. in approx. 15 seconds)
- Cables (2): .093 steel w/zinc plating 1,000 lb. break
- Construction: Powder coated steel
- Motor: .6 HP Gear motor with automatic brake
- Voltage/Power: 115 vac, 60 hz, 4.5 amps
- Power-head Dim.: 34W x 69L x 60H
- Opening Required: 30 1/2 x 58 1/2" (+1/2", -0")
- Opening Finish: Smooth perpendicular sidewalls
- Electrical: 115 vac grounded power outlet
Item Number: #67275
More example photos of products from the section Attic Lift