10,000lb Asymmetric, Dual-Width, 2 Post Lift
This 10,000 lbs. Dual Width Clear Floor Asymmetric 2 Post Lift offers exceptional direct-drive lifting performance with an important added benefit. Both posts are rotated inward to give you the ability to open a vehicle's doors while it's still raised, all without sacrificing drive-thru clearance. This super-industrial-strength piece of equipment has got it all: cutting-edge technology, top of the line materials, design that's ahead of its time and a 10,000 pound lifting capacity. Fits in shops with ceilings higher than 12', and it won't crowd your floor while you work beneath a vehicle. This asymmetric model features the exclusive Tru-Metric arm design to provide variable arm-position configurations-either symmetric or asymmetric, providing greater versatility for greater service capability. It's like two lifts in one.
- 10,000 lb lifting capacity
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow drive thru configuration
- Double telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Added overhead safety shutoff bar
- Exclusive Tru Metric arm design for more versatile arm positioning
- 30 rotated single piece columns
- Single point safety release
- Drop end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self lubricating dura glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy duty 1/2" aircraft quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4 piece 63mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- Triple telescoping arm design
- Versatile drop in contact pads with stackable adapters
- ALI Approved.
- Lifting Capacity 10,000 Lbs. / 4,536 kg.
- Max Capacity / Front Axle 5,000 Lbs. / 2,268 kg.
- Max Capacity / Rear Axle 5,000 Lbs. / 2,268 kg.
- Height Overall: 145" / 3,683 mm*
- Width Overall: (NARROW) 137" / 3,480 mm .
- Width Overall: (WIDE) 145" / 3,683 mm.
- Width Outside of Columns: (NARROW) 133" / 3,378 mm.
- Width Outside of Columns: (WIDE) 141" / 3,581 mm.
- Floor To Overhead Switch: 141" / 3,581 mm.*
- Inside Columns: (NARROW) 104" / 2,642 mm.
- Inside Columns: (WIDE) 112" / 2,845 mm.
- Reach (Front Arm Min.): 23-1/2" / 597 mm.
- Reach (Front Arm Max.): 45-1/2" / 1,156 mm.
- Reach (Rear Arm Min.): 42-1/2" / 1,079 mm.
- Reach (Rear Arm Max.): 60" / 1,524 mm.
- Min. Pad Height: 4.25" - 6-3/4 / 108 mm. - 171 mm.
- Rise: 69" / 1,753 mm.
- Max Lift Height (Pad Only): 73" - 75" / 1,854 - 1,905 mm.
- Max Lift Height (3" Adapter): 75.5" - 77.5" / 1,917 mm. - 1,968 mm.
- Drive-Thru Clearance: (NARROW) 94" / 2388 mm.
- Drive-Thru Clearance: (WIDE) 102" / 2591 mm.
- Screw Pad Adjustment: 2" / 51 mm.
- Motor (**) 220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph.
- Time of full Rise: 45 Seconds
- Max Load Per Arm: 2,500 Lbs. / 1134 Kg.
Interested in a different color? Give us a call at 1 -800-736-9308 to learn more about color options.
Typical Garage Ceiling Heights:
- Two Compact Cars/ Low Profile Sport Cars: 114" / 2896 mm. (9.5 ft)
- Two Full Size Cars: 120" / 3048 mm. (10ft)
- One Full Size Car/One SUV: 138" / 3505 mm. (11.5 ft)
Concrete Requirements: 4" Min. Thickness / 3,000 PSI
This unit features manual locks and does not require an air supply to disengage them.
This lift will arrive at your location on a flat bed semi truck. If you want to unload the lift at your home garage, we suggest calling up a tow truck company that has a tow truck with a boom on the back that is capable of hoisting the lift off the shipping truck when it arrives. It is the customers responsibility to have the necessary equipment to off-load the lift upon delivery.
- Carriage View
- Wide Open Doors View
- Lift Arms Telescoping View
- Tru-Metric Lift System View
Simple, safe and extremely easy-to-use, this air /electric workstation increases the usefulness of your car lift. It includes four electrical outlets and specialized air service outlets, one for tire inflation and one for pneumatic tools.
Steel Lift Pads - Set of four 
The steel pads provide additional stability for vehicles. Flanged edges grip the chassis for an extra-secure hold.
Slip Over Rubber Lift Pads - Set of four 
Polyurethane pads are resistant to gouging, cutting and abrasion as well as chemical and solvent exposure. This option extends the life of the contact pads.
Frame Cradle Pads
The clamp-like design secures the vehicle. The sticky-mat keeps it there, without scratching the hardware.
By using the 1-3/4 high offset adapters you can make minor adjustments to lifting pads without having to move the swing arm.
To include one of these optional accessories, select the option from the dropdown menu and click add to cart.
Item Number: #69327
More example photos of products from the section Car Lifts