9000lb Short, Low-Profile Arms, Dual-Width 2 Post Lift
- 9,000-lb lifting capacity
- Shorter column for low-ceiling installations
- Telescoping Low-Profile arms accommodate lowered sports cars and those vehicles with lift points located on outer edges of the chassis
- Adjust able wide or narrow drive-thru configurations
- Extended rise gives you over 6-feet of under clearance
- Single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Chain lifting system combined with dual hydraulic cylinders
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large 20" x 19" steel base plates
- Self-lubricating polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3-inches
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty dual 3/8" equalizer cables with oversize cable sheaves
- Truck and van adapters standard
- Lifting capacity 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- Max capacity / front axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- Max capacity / rear axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- Overall height: 113" / 2,870 mm
- Width overall (NARROW CONFIG): 132" / 3,353 mm
- Width overall (WIDE CONFIG): 145" / 3,683 mm
- Width outside of columns (NARROW): 126-3/4" / 3,225 mm
- Width outside of columns (WIDE): 139-3/5" / 3,555 mm
- Floor pan height: 1-1/4" / 32 mm
- Inside columns (NARROW): 105" / 3,208 mm
- Inside columns (WIDE): 118" / 3,538 mm
- Front arm min reach: 28-1/2" / 724 mm
- Front arm max reach: 47-1/2" / 1,206 mm
- Rear arm min reach: 28-1/2" / 724 mm
- Rear arm max reach: 47-1/2" / 1,206 mm
- Min pad height: 3-1/2" / 89 mm
- Rise: 72" / 1,829 mm
- Lift height max (pad only): 76" / 1,930 mm
- Lift height max (6" adapter): 82" / 2,083 mm
- Drive-thru clearance (NARROW): 93" / 2,362 mm
- Drive-thru clearance (WIDE): 106" / 2,692 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to full rise: 45 sec
- Max load per arm: 2,250 lbs. / 1,021 kg
- Weight of the lift 1676 lbs.
Interested in a different color? Give us a call at 1 -800-736-9308 to learn more about color options.
Typical Garage Ceiling Heights:
- Two Compact Cars/ Low Profile Sport Cars: 114" / 2896 mm. (9.5 ft)
- Two Full Size Cars: 120" / 3048 mm. (10ft)
- One Full Size Car/One SUV: 138" / 3505 mm. (11.5 ft)
Concrete Requirements: 4" Min. Thickness / 3,000 PSI
An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
This lift will arrive at your location on a flat bed semi truck. If you want to unload the lift at your home garage, we suggest calling up a tow truck company that has a tow truck with a boom on the back that is capable of hoisting the lift off the shipping truck when it arrives. It is the customers responsibility to have the necessary equipment to off-load the lift upon delivery.
- Carriage View
- Wide Open Doors View
- Lift Arms Telescoping View
Simple, safe and extremely easy-to-use, this air /electric workstation increases the usefulness of your car lift. It includes four electrical outlets and specialized air service outlets, one for tire inflation and one for pneumatic tools.
Steel Lift Pads - Set of four 
The steel pads provide additional stability for vehicles. Flanged edges grip the chassis for an extra-secure hold.
Slip Over Rubber Lift Pads - Set of four 
Polyurethane pads are resistant to gouging, cutting and abrasion as well as chemical and solvent exposure. This option extends the life of the contact pads.
Frame Cradle Pads
The clamp-like design secures the vehicle. The sticky-mat keeps it there, without scratching the hardware.
To include one of these optional accessories, select the option from the dropdown menu and click add to cart.
Item Number: #71460
More example photos of products from the section Car Lifts