The 4 Stainless Steel Door Cabinets with 6 Foot Wide Butcher Block Workbench set has fully welded cabinets using 20 gauge galvanneal steel. Galvanneal is a processes of galvanizing followed by annealing and is commonly used when making automobiles. The cabinets have a powder coated finish which is more resistant to chipping, scratching, and other wear because of the thermal bonding it undergoes during curing. The cabinets have a powder coated finish on the sides, back, top and bottom and stainless steel doors. These cabinets ship to you fully assembled. Cabinet doors have easy opening molded locks that turn with a twist to actuate the internal heavy-duty locking bars. Cabinet doors stay closed with or without the use of the provided keys. Doors may be locked for added security, keeping tools and chemicals out of the hands of thieves and children.
Dimensions: 72" W x 24" D
- Dimensions: 30" W x 15" D x 30" H
- Weight: 61 lbs.
1 of the 6 foot Butcher Block Work Bench
- Dimensions: 72" W x 24" D x 38-1/2" H
- Weight: 125 lbs.
- Solid hardwood maple work surface
- 1-3/4 in. thick butcher block style top with radius edge treatment to remove sharp edge
- Dimensions: 28" W x 24" D x 34-1/2" H (w/ optional wood top unit stands 34 3/4" H)
- Weight: 160 lbs.
- 1/2" ball bearing slides
- 34 1/2" high (Optional wood top 34 3/4 inches high)
- Five fully adjustable full- extension drawers
- Full extension slides on ball bearing glides extending 18 inches beyond the cabinet frame. Easily accommodates larger tools in the large oversized drawers
- 1 - 2 in. depth drawer
- 3 - 4 in. drawers
- 1 - 8 1/4 inch drawer
- All steel welded construction for superior strength and rigidity