This item can not be ordered alone. It must be purchased as an addition to a larger set.
This Sporting Goods Stainless Modular Locker offers plenty of storage capacity, its over 5 feet high and boasts an impressive 32,400 cubic inches of highly functional storage space. The locker is divided by a panel down the center and allows four half shelves to be placed and adjusted in up to seven positions on the left or right side. These lockers are ideal for storing a variety of sporting equipment including golf bags, water skis, trolling motors, garden tools and more. If your storing valuables potentially hazards chemicals a quick turn of the handle and a turn of the key will keep it all secure. The stainless finish on this locker will make sure to turn heads when your garage door opens up.
- Dimensions: 30" W x 18" D x 66" H (Casters Included)
- Weight: 150 lbs.
- Stainless Steel Door Front/Powdercoated Black Sides & Rear
- We use prime cold rolled steel for the construction of the box. It is then welded for greater strength.
- Keyed cam type locking mechanism and locking bars
- Easy opening molded locks turn with a twist to actuate the internal heavy-duty locking bars. Cabinet doors stay closed with or without the use of the two provided keys.Doors may be locked for added security, keeping hazardous tools and chemicals out of the reach of small children.
- Two shelves span the width of the cabinet and are adjustable to four positions allowing for greater flexibility of storage options. The shelf snaps into built in formed cleats so they always stay level.
- Inset recessed pull handles add a smooth look , feel and functionality
- Doors are welded flush to continuous heavy-duty piano style hinges providing smooth opening and closing of doors. Reinforced internal door braces are welded to the inside of the doors for increased rigidity
- Doors consist of full 304 stainless steel while backing and bottoms consist of a metal construction that is washed in a phosphate bath and electrostatically powder coated with a high quality finish that is formulated for industrial applications to resist chemicals typically found in most garages and work shops.