These Two Black Steel Locker cabinets are made with 20 gauge galvanneal steel. Galvanneal is a processes of galvanizing followed by annealing and is commonly used when making automobiles. The cabinets have a powder coated finish which is more resistant to chipping, scratching, and other wear because of the thermal bonding it undergoes during curing. These cabinets are fully welded and ship to you assembled aside from the caster wheels. These are made in the USA and are ready for real work by real car guys.
Cabinet doors have easy opening molded locks that turn with a twist to actuate the internal heavy-duty locking bars. Cabinet doors stay closed with or without the use of the provided keys. Doors may be locked for added security, keeping tools and chemicals out of the hands of thieves and children.
Dimensions: 60" W x 18" D x 66" H (with casters included)
2 of the Black Metal Storage Locker
- Weight: 136 lbs.
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Three shelves span the width of the cabinet and are adjustable to seven positions allowing for greater flexibility of storage options. The shelf snaps into built in formed cleats so they always stay level.
- We use prime cold rolled steel for the construction of the box. It is then welded for greater strength.
- Keyed cam type locking mechanism and locking bars
- Inset recessed pull handles add a smooth look ,feel and functionality
- Doors are welded flush to continuous heavy-duty piano style hinges providing smooth opening and closing of doors.