- Est delivery : Jun 7 - Jun 14
- Model: 65608
Get your coupon code
This Fold-Up Engine Stand is a tremendous improvement over traditional engine stands. It tips-up to make post-crankshaft installation operations much easier. Installing the pistons and connecting rods and engine painting are just a few of the operations that you will find become so much easier in the tip-up position. When not in use, it folds-up to save you valuable floor space in your shop or garage. Two of the support legs fold up against the third leg (with casters still in contact with the ground for easy rolling). Then fold the support stalk down and the entire engine stand can be hung on a wall, or leaned up against a wall out of your way. Makes traditional engine stands obsolete! This Fold-Up Engine Stand can also be turned into a versatile axle workstation with the Engine Stand Axle Adapter.
- Weight Capacity: 1200 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Red painted finish
- Folds-up for space-saving storage and portability. Tilts-up for vertical engine rebuilding operations.
- 5 ball detent pins: 2 for the folding legs, 1 for the fold-down/up mast, 1 for the engine mount tip back, 1 for the engine mount rotation angle.
- Heavy Duty easy rolling 2-1/2 casters
- Folded out radius of legs: 32"
- Folded up distance to top of engine stand plate: 40"
- Folded down dimensions: 14" x 40" x 18"
- Weight: Approx. 125 lbs.