11,000 Lb Two Post Direct Drive Clear Floor Asymmetric Lift
- 11,000 lb lifting capacity
- Asymmetric design
- 220V, 20 Amp, 1 Phase
- Direct drive
- Dual cylinder direct pull lifting.
- No chains or roller bearings to wear out
- Single piece column.
- Continuous rolled steel column.
- No sheet metal
- Extra long carriage (44"). Puts less stress on slider blocks
- Padded cut-off bar.
- Automatic electric override
- Single point lock release
- UNIQUE TRIPLE TELESCOPING ARMS
- Free hardware
- Stackable truck adapters standard
- Powder coat paint finish
- Height Overall 144"
- Width Overall 145 1/2" (with power unit)
- Max Lifting Height 71"
- Long Arm Extension 33 1/2" - 72 1/2"
- Short Arm Extension 23 1/4" - 47 1/2"
Click here to review the manual and specs for this lift
Concrete Requirements: 4" Min. Thickness / 3,000 PSI
Typical Garage Ceiling Heights:
Two Compact Cars/ Low Profile Sport Cars: 114" / 2896 mm. (9.5 ft)
Two Full Size Cars: 120" / 3048 mm. (10 ft)
One Full Size Car/One SUV: 138" / 3505 mm. (11.5 ft)
This lift will arrive at your location on a flat bed semi truck. If you want to unload the lift at your home garage, we suggest calling up a tow truck company that has a tow truck with a boom on the back that is capable of hoisting the lift off the shipping truck when it arrives. It is the customers responsibility to have the necessary equipment to off-load the lift upon delivery.