The 14,000 lb Four Post Lift is a heavy duty chain driven lifts designed for trouble free service.
- Constructed with heavy gauge "C" channel
- 14,000 lb lifting capacity
- Chain driven
- Single point pneumatic safety release mechanism
- 20" non-skid, diamond plate runways
- Powder-coated paint finish
- Hydraulic Operation for minimum maintenance
- Lifting Capacity: 14,000 lbs
- Overall Length with ramp: 237"
- Overall Width: 123"
- Lifting Height: 65 1/4"
- Maximum Wheel Base: 192"
- Runway Width: 20 1/4"
- Width Between Posts: 108"
- Power Pack: 2 Hp 220/230 VAC 20 Amp
Click here for the manual and specs for this lift
Concrete Requirements: 4" Min. Thickness / 3,000 PSI
Typical Garage Ceiling Heights:
Two Compact Cars/ Low Profile Sport Cars: 114" / 2896 mm. (9.5 ft)
Two Full Size Cars: 120" / 3048 mm. (10 ft)
One Full Size Car/One SUV: 138" / 3505 mm. (11.5 ft)
This lift will arrive at your location on an LTL semi truck. To unload the lift at your home garage, we suggest calling a tow truck company and scheduling a truck with a boom that is capable of hoisting the lift off the shipping truck when it arrives at the delivery location. It is the customer's responsibility to have the necessary equipment to off-load the lift upon delivery.
Optional Rolling Air Jack
Adding on the optional Rolling Air Jack enables you to raise the vehicle up by the frame while it is on the lift so you can remove a tire and work on the vehicle while it is on the lift.
- Universal roller body design with dual spring loaded precision roller bearing and guide wheels
- Rolls on top edge of jack rails for smooth maneuverability
- Dual height telescoping support arms
- Pneumatic operation with adjustable pressure regulator
- Dual air bags
- Stackable pad and height adaptors 1 5/16" and 5" height adaptors (1 pair each)
- Lift Capacity: 6,000 lb
- Telecoping support arms min/max: 38 3/8" - 60"
- Lifting arms min/max: 35 7/16" - 57 1/2" (pad center)
- Lifting height min/max: 6 9/16" - 14 7/8" (pad adaptor only)
- Adjustable roller body bracket height: 1"
- Stackable adaptor heights: 1 5/16" and 5" (1 pair)
- Locking positions: 1
- Required power: 100 - 125 PSI / 10 - 20 CFM
- Ship weight: 426 lb
- Package size: 43"L x 29 "W x 12"H
To include the Rolling Air Jack, select the option from the dropdown menu and click add to cart.