50 In. W Free-Standing Unit with 4 Louvered Panels
XtraWall Free-Standing heavy-duty double-sided Louvered panel systems with steel frames are designed to hold a large amount of tools and parts while using a fraction of space normally required. These turnkey systems offer dense tool storage by expanding the available storage area. The Free-Standing Louvered Panel Unit with 4 Louvered Panels will provide a reliable storage solution. Bins can be easily and securely mounted on the louvers and can be removed from each louver and transported to the job site as required. The bins attach easily to mount multiple size and color plastic hanging bins to the louvered panel. Mix and match hanging bin sizes and know that the bins and contents will remain secured to the louvered panel and not fall to the floor causing parts to be lost or mixed together. Louvered panels keep parts on a wall separated by each bin and offer a visible system to know when parts or items need to be replenished. The Free-Standing Unit can be built at 3 different heights for versatility.
- The Free-Standing Louvered Panel Unit provides options to organize tools, fasteners and parts by utilizing assorted sizes and colors of plastic hanging LocBins or any bins
- Ideal for any service or production environment where loose parts organization is required
- Epoxy coated steel louvered panels provide 8 Sq. Ft. of plastic hanging bin storage per panel for fasteners and loose parts storage
- 100% steel blue epoxy coating ensures that the unit is scratch resistant to keep it looking like new for many years
- Powder coated steel framing prevents scratching and rust
- Floor standing unit can be set at 3 different height levels - 74.25, 70.25, or 66.75 inches
- Heavy duty 18 ga. blue epoxy coated louvers are strong enough to securely store everything from fastener and hardware parts to craft and hobby items
- Manufacturer 2 year limited warranty
- Shipping box size: 51.3 inches deep by 5.1 inches tall by 27.3 inches wide
- Shipping weight: 129 lbs.