10,000lb Symmetric, Low-Profile Arms, Dual-Width, 2 Post Lift
- Lift arms shown with optional foot guards
- 10,000-lb lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Telescoping Low-Pro arms accommodate lowered sports cars and those vehicles with lift points located on outer edges of the chassis
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow configuration
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Single-piece columns
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Single-point safety release
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3" Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 8-piece truck and van adapter set standard
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
- Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2011
- Lifting capacity 10,000 lbs. / 4,536 kg
- Max capacity / front axle: 5,000 lbs. / 2,268 kg
- Max capacity / rear axle: 5,000 lbs. / 2,268 kg
- Overall height: 145" / 3,683 mm
- Overall width - NARROW CONFIG: 132" / 3,353 mm
- Overall width - WIDE CONFIG: 145" / 3,683 mm
- Width outside of columns (NARROW): 126-3/4" / 3,220 mm
- Width outside of columns (WIDE): 139-3/4" / 3,555 mm
- Floor to overhead switch*141" / 3,581 mm
- Inside columns (NARROW): 105.5" / 2,680 mm
- Inside columns (WIDE): 118.5" / 3,010 mm
- Front arm min reach: 28-1/2" / 724 mm
- Front arm max reach: 47-1/2" / 1,206 mm
- Rear arm min reach: 28-1/2" / 724 mm
- Rear arm max reach: 47-1/2" / 1,206 mm
- Min pad height: 4" / 102 mm Rise: 69" / 1,753 mm
- Lift height max (pad only): 73" / 1,854 mm
- Lift height max (6" adapter): 79" / 2,007 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to full rise: 45 sec
- Max load per arm: 2,500 lbs. / 1,134 kg
Interested in a different color? Give us a call at 1 -800-736-9308 to learn more about color options.
Typical Garage Ceiling Heights:
- Two Compact Cars/ Low Profile Sport Cars: 114" / 2896 mm. (9.5 ft)
- Two Full Size Cars: 120" / 3048 mm. (10ft)
- One Full Size Car/One SUV: 138" / 3505 mm. (11.5 ft)
Concrete Requirements: 4" Min. Thickness / 3,000 PSI
This lift will arrive at your location on a flat bed semi truck. If you want to unload the lift at your home garage, we suggest calling up a tow truck company that has a tow truck with a boom on the back that is capable of hoisting the lift off the shipping truck when it arrives. It is the customers responsibility to have the necessary equipment to off-load the lift upon delivery.
- Carriage View
- Cable Sheaves View
- Lift Arms Telescoping View
- Column Extension View
Simple, safe and extremely easy-to-use, this air /electric workstation increases the usefulness of your car lift. It includes four electrical outlets and specialized air service outlets, one for tire inflation and one for pneumatic tools.
Steel Lift Pads - Set of four 
The steel pads provide additional stability for vehicles. Flanged edges grip the chassis for an extra-secure hold.
Slip Over Rubber Lift Pads - Set of four 
Polyurethane pads are resistant to gouging, cutting and abrasion as well as chemical and solvent exposure. This option extends the life of the contact pads.
Frame Cradle Pads
The clamp-like design secures the vehicle. The sticky-mat keeps it there, without scratching the hardware.
By using the 1-3/4 high offset adapters you can make minor adjustments to lifting pads without having to move the swing arm.
To include one of these optional accessories, select the option from the dropdown menu and click add to cart.
Item Number: #71466
More example photos of products from the section Car Lifts