Did you know that neon lights were first introduced in 1910 at the Paris Motor Show? You can add a touch of vintage style to your space with the Chrome Orange Neon Clock. This clock features a hand-blown ring of real glass neon, generating 25 watts of light to give your room a fabulous glow. The clock has a glass face and a chrome-finished plastic multi-tiered art deco style rim, making it a perfect addition to any retro-inspired decor.
- 15 inches in diameter and 3 inches deep
- Single circular hand-blown glass neon tube circling clock face
- Quartz movement clock operates on one AA battery (not included)
- Neon powered by included AC adapter that plugs into a wall outlet
- Power switch for the neon is behind the clock
- For indoor use only