Did you know that neon signs were first introduced in the United States in 1923? Our Chrome Teal Water Blue Neon Clock is a modern twist on this classic design.
Measuring 15 inches in diameter and 3 inches in depth, this clock features a hand-blown ring of real glass neon with 25 watts of light. The neon is powered by an included AC adapter that easily plugs into regular outlets, and a power switch for the neon is conveniently located behind the clock. The clock itself has a quartz movement and operates on one AA battery (not included). The clock's face is made of glass and is surrounded by a chrome-finished plastic multi-tiered art deco style rim. This clock is for indoor use only and is sure to add a pop of color to any room.
- Dimensions: 15" diameter x 3" depth
- Hand-blown ring of real glass neon with 25 watts of light
- Power switch for neon is located behind the clock
- Chrome-finished plastic multi-tiered art deco style rim
- Glass face
- Quartz movement clock operates on one AA battery (not included)
- Neon powered by included AC adapter that plugs into a wall outlet
- For indoor use only