Did you know that the Chevrolet Corvette has been in production since 1953? Over the years, it has become an American icon and a symbol of speed and style. The Corvette C8 Next Generation Neon Clock is a perfect addition to any Corvette enthusiast's collection.
This clock features a hand-blown ring of real glass neon, which emits 25 watts of light. The neon is powered by an included AC adapter that plugs into a wall outlet, and a power switch for the neon is located behind the clock. The clock itself operates on one AA battery (not included) and uses quartz movement for accurate timekeeping. The clock face is made of glass, and the rim is a chrome-finished plastic multi-tiered art deco style.
- 15 inch diameter, 3 inch depth
- Hand-blown ring of real glass neon
- 25 watts of light
- Power switch for the neon is behind the clock
- Chrome-finished plastic multi-tiered art deco style rim
- Glass face
- Quartz movement clock operates on one AA battery (not included)
- Neon powered by included AC adapter that plugs into a wall outlet
- For indoor use only