Add a touch of vintage Americana to your garage or man cave with this 1936 Route 66 Diner plasma metal sign from the Larry Grossman sign collection. Measuring 23 inches by 28 inches and weighing 6lbs, this handcrafted metal sign is made in the USA using heavy 20 gauge American steel. The design is plasma cut and primed before the sublimation process bakes the image into a powder coating for a durable and long-lasting finish.
This sign is made after it is ordered, ensuring that each piece is unique and personalized just for you. Pre-drilled and riveted for easy hanging, this metal sign is the perfect addition to your collection of vintage wall decor.
- Measures 23 inches by 28 inches and weighs 6lb(s)
- Made in the USA using heavy 20 gauge American steel
- Handcrafted using a sublimation process for a durable and long-lasting finish
- Made after it is ordered, ensuring each piece is unique
- Pre-drilled and riveted for easy hanging