This 200 lbs Capacity Wall Switch Attic Lift is the answer to lifting items into your attic. Put all those storage boxes up in the attic and out of sight. Keep your seasonal clothing and holiday decorations stored in your attic. An attic lift eliminates the risk and danger inherent in trying to climb up and down a rickety ladder with your hands full of heavy items.
The attic lift is operated by a wall mounted switch. The attic lift is designed to lift up to 200 lbs. Units are not intended or approved for lifting persons.
- Powder coated steel frame
- Max lifting capacity: 200 lbs
- Lift Speed: 8 in/sec (8 ft in approx 12 sec)
- Cables (2): .093 steel 1,000 lb break
- Motor: .6 hp, 1725 rpm
- Voltage: 110 v AC
- Power: 4.5 amps, 560 watts
- Control: Mounted Wall Switch (50ft of wiring included) Wall Switch install info,click here
- 20.75" wide x 44" long x 39" high
- Weight: 170 lbs
- 48" attic floor to roof rafters required
- Max Ceiling Height: 10 ft
- Max Joist Height: 16"
- Max floor-to-floor: 8-11 ft
- Opening size: 22.5"w x 46.5"
- Framing: 24" x 48"