64oz of Super Concentrated Glass Cleaner makes 25 Gallons
- Est delivery : Jun 7 - Jun 13
- Model: 79826
Get your coupon code
Receive a coupon immediately after you sign up for our newsletter.
Super Glass Cleaner is an alcohol based, ammonia free, non-streaking, fog and smudge resistant and it is safe for tinted windows. Works great on all types of glass, acrylics, plastic, and headlights.
- 3D Super Glass Cleaner cuts through oily films and leaves glass streak-free.
- Ammonia-free formula safe for all tinted windows wont turn tint purple.
- Alcohol-based, cuts through smokers film and vinyl fog for crystal clear glass.
- Proprietary chemical cleaning agents dissolve and remove a wide spectrum of water and oil-based contaminants.
- Incredible 50:1 concentration a 64-ounce pail makes 25 gallons of ready to use glass cleaner or 50 32-ounce spray bottles of glass cleaner.
- Works great on all types of glass for auto, rv, marine, home and business.
- The ultimate mirror cleaner including mirrors inside your car, rv, marine craft and especially inside your home. Most homes have mirrors over bathroom sinks that always need cleaning and also in bedrooms and around the house.
- The perfect glass cleaner for China Cabinets or Kitchen Cabinets and/or any display that has glass windows to protect and showcase the items being stored.
- Safe for cleaning all types of clear plastics including, acrylic, polycarbonate, plexiglass, and Lexan as well as all automotive headlights.
- Professional-grade formula is perfect for retail jewelry, watch and charm bracelet stores where crystal clear glass is vital in order to properly display your valuable items.
- 3Ds Green Earth Technology Biodegradable, Prop 65 and V.O.C. compliant.
Directions: Dilute with water then spray a fine mist onto glass or mirrors and simply wipe window or mirror and dry with a clean microfiber or glass towel.
64 oz. makes 25 gallons
Hand dilution: 2.5 oz per 1 gallon of water
You will need 2/3oz no drip pump dispensers and 32oz spray bottles to easily use this product from the container as shown in the below video. Filling the bottles with 30 oz of water you would add almost one pump (2/3 oz) to the 30 oz for the 50:1 dilution ratio.