Super Ultra-Concentrated, pH balanced cleaning soap can be used in automated car washes or by hand. This highly concentrated formula delivers rich, full bodied dense soap foam that easily removes grime, road film and dirt without dulling painted finish. This biodegradable formula delivers easy rinse-off and simple straight-forward dilution. This is a super concentrated version of 3D Pink Car Soap with the water removed. This uniform homogeneous solution re-mixes easily and uniformly with water to create the correctly diluted finished product. Taking out the water save you money in both shipping and container costs with no loss in the quality of the soap.
- Super ultra-concentrated high performance car wash soap.
- pH balanced car wash soap won’t dull painted surfaces.
- Removes dirt, grime, road film and surface contamination.
- Long lasting, high sudsing formula.
- Free-rinsing – rinses off 100% with zero soap film or residue.
- Hand dilution = 1 ounce per 5 gallons
- Metered Dilution Systems: 4.5 gallons per minutes at 18000:1
- For hand wash, automated car wash, drive-through car wash, foam guns and foam cannons.
- 3D’s proprietary homogeneous technology for removing water while resulting concentrate easily re-mixes into a uniform, stable solution.
- 3D’s Green Earth Technology - Biodegradable, California Prop 65 and V.O.C. compliant.
This 6 gallons of super ultra concentrate car soap would be approximately equivalent to a 55 gallon drum of typical concentrate car wash soap like 3D Pink Car Soap.
- Hand Wash: 1 ounce per 5 gallons of water for hand washing using a bucket wash method.
- Foam Gun or Foam Cannon: Most reservoirs for foam guns and foam cannons hold 32 or 64 ounces of water. Add one teaspoon to a 32-ounce reservoir and two teaspoons for a 64-ounce reservoir.
- Commercial Car Washes: Follow directions for dilution for your commercial system.
Pro Technique Tip : When mixing car wash soap for a bucket or reservoir, always add the water first and then add the soap. If you add the soap first and then add the water, you’ll end up with a bucket or reservoir filled with suds instead of a water/soap solution.