The Ford Motor Company was founded in 1903 by Henry Ford and has since become one of the most iconic American brands. The Powered by Ford Neon Clock is a testament to the company's commitment to quality and innovation.
The Powered by Ford Neon Clock features a stunning hand-blown ring of real glass neon that generates 25 watts of light. Its chrome-finished plastic multi-tiered art deco style rim and glass face give it a sleek and stylish look that will complement any decor. The clock operates on one AA battery (not included) and the neon is powered by an included AC adapter that plugs directly into a wall outlet. The power switch for the neon is located behind the clock. This clock is for indoor use only and measures 15 inches in diameter and 3 inches in depth.
- 15 inch diameter
- 3 inch depth
- Hand-blown ring of real glass neon
- 25 watts of light
- Power switch for the neon is behind the clock
- Chrome-finished plastic multi-tiered art deco style rim
- Glass face
- Quartz movement clock operates on one AA battery (not included)
- Neon powered by included AC adapter that plugs into a wall outlet
- For indoor use only