Did you know that Route 66 was one of the original highways within the U.S. Highway System? It was established on November 11, 1926 and has since become an iconic symbol of American history. Now, you can bring a piece of that history into your home with the Route 66 Neon Clock.
The Route 66 Neon Clock is a 15-inch diameter clock that features a hand-blown ring of real glass neon, generating 25 watts of light. The clock has a glass face and features a chrome-finished plastic multi-tiered art deco style rim. The clock operates on one AA battery (not included) and the neon is powered by an included AC adapter that plugs into a wall outlet. The power switch for the neon is located behind the clock, giving you full control over the neon light. Please note that this clock is for indoor use only.
- 15 inches in diameter, 3 inches in depth
- Hand-blown ring of real glass neon, 25 watts of light
- Power switch for the neon is behind the clock
- Chrome-finished plastic multi-tiered art deco style rim
- Glass face
- Quartz movement clock operates on one AA battery (not included)
- Neon powered by included AC adapter that plugs into a wall outlet
- For indoor use only