- Est delivery : Jun 16 - Jun 26
- Model: 21659
Get your coupon code
Introducing the ultimate solution for a smooth transition from road to driveway. Say goodbye to the unsightly sagging bump in front of your driveway with our durable and versatile ramp. Choose from a 3 piece 12 foot long ramp or a 4 piece 16 foot long version, both designed to not interfere with parallel parking, water drainage, or maintenance. Installation is a breeze as it does not require bolting down to the storm gutter, simply bolt the sections together for a sturdy 135lb to 180lb mass.
Please note that this ramp will not work properly if you have a raised vertical edge before the curb as it is designed to fill a curved gutter. Before purchasing, make sure to check your local laws and HOA and properly measure your curb to ensure this curb ramp will fit as not all curbs are the same. Due to the size and weight, this product is not returnable.
Each 12 foot curb ramp set is made from 12 recycled passenger tires and comes supplied with 0.5" by 7.5" galvanized bolts, preinserted into the center sections. The ramps feature a full length 2.5" waterway for easy water drainage, 4 ft sections to allow for segmenting around a cul-de-sac or curve and a weight capacity of 25,000 pounds. These environmentally friendly ramps are black but will weather to a dark gray over time. They are an excellent solution for cars, trucks, motorcycles, golf carts, RVs, and boats.
Click here for installation instructions
This product is designed for a curb with a gutter. If you have a curb with a straight 90 degree rise, visit this curb ramp instead.
- Dimensions: 16" width by1.75"-3" depth per 4 foot section
- Each section nominally measures 48 in. long x 16 in. wide x 2 3/4 in. thick at the center, tapering to 3/4 thick at the top and bottom.
- Environmentally friendly
- Each 12 foot curb ramp set is made from 12 recycled passenger tires
- Comes supplied with 1/2" x 71/2" galvanized bolts, preinserted into the center sections.
- Full length 2 1/2" waterway built into the ramps allows easy water drainage.
- 4 ft. sections to allow for segmenting around a cul-de-sac or curve. The connection bolts allow the device to make the turn, leaving an acceptable wedge of space between sections as they fit in place.
- Curb ramps are black but will weather to a dark gray over time.
- Excellent solution for cars, trucks, motorcycles, golf carts, RVs, and boats.
- Weight 150 lbs. (50 lbs per section)
- Weight capacity 25,000 pounds