If you have a hard time getting into your driveway do to a curb that is stright vertical rise from the pavement, this rubber driveway ramp may be your solution. This rubber ramp has a 4 inch rise with a 12 inch depth. The set is constructed from 4 pieces each at 36 inches long for a total of 12 feet in length.
This is for curbs that rise straight up from the street. If you have a curb with a gutter, please look at this driveway curb ramp instead.
- 4 pieces with with interconnect riser connect for a total of 12 feet in length. You can also leave them as 4 individual pieces instead of connecting them.
- Each of the sections weighs 38lbs for a total of 152lbs
- 100% durable recycled rubber. Made from post-industrial and post-consumer recycled rubber, these curb ramps are the durable, long-lasting solution.
- Flexible: conforms to any asphalt or concrete surface - inside or outside
- Easy to transport, easy to install with built-in hand grips
- High load-bearing capacity