- Est delivery : Apr 5 - Apr 13
- Model: 77741
Get your coupon code
5lb Bulk - Epoxy Paint Chips
Black Light Sensitive Fluorescent Color Chips make your garage, basement, bar or bowling alley stand out. Fluorescent colors glow under a black light.
Glow-in-the-Dark chips appear off-white in natural light and glow GREEN in the dark. The glow will last a few hours after being charged by natural or artificial light. (IMPORTANT NOTE: The glow-in-the-dark chips will not work when used with our epoxy kits due to the topcoat which has a UV resistance and will block the chips from receiving the charge from the light.)
Pick a chip size and color in the drop down menu.
Note that these chips will fade with exposure to direct sunlight.
1/4" Standard Chip Size Reference Distribution Guide:
- Light Sprinkle: 1 lbs. bag per 250 sq. ft.
- Medium Sprinkle: 2 lbs. bags per 250 sq. ft.
- Heavy Sprinkle: 3-4 lbs. bags per 250 sq. ft.
- Full Broadcast: Approx 25 lbs. bags per 250 sq. ft.
1/16" Microchip Size Reference Distribution Guide:
- Light Sprinkle: 2 lbs. bag per 250 sq. ft.
- Medium Sprinkle: 4 lbs. bags per 250 sq. ft.
- Heavy Sprinkle: 6-8 lbs. bags per 250 sq. ft.
- Full Broadcast: Approx 50 lbs. bags per 250 sq. ft.
To read more about the how to apply epoxy flooring, click here.
For full instructions on how to apply solvent borne epoxy, click here