- Est delivery : Apr 5 - Apr 13
- Model: 77738
Get your coupon code
5 lbs Bulk - Epoxy Paint Chips
Chose from a wide range of decorative colors which can be used for garages, basements, man caves or wherever you want your floor to look professional. Pick a chip size, single colors, pre-mixed blends, black light sensitive colors, or metallic additive chips.
NOTE: Bulk pricing is also available in 3 LB and 10 LB sizes. Pre-mixed blends are also available in bulk pricing. To choose bulk pricing for a blend, select 3 LB, 5 LB or 10 LB from the drop down menu. For example Wine Barrel Blend.
Normal decorative floor chips and blends are 1/4" in size and come in 1 pound bags.
We also offer normal decorative floor microchips and blends that are 1/16" in size and come in 1 pound bags.
Also available are chip sizes 1/32" (Dust), 1/8" and 1/2" in 1 pound bags that are made when ordered and may require additional time.
Pure metallic additive chips are made from a foil and are 1/4" in size. They come in 12 oz cans however they are sold by volume, not weight. They are designed to be added to existing blends.
Fluorescent chip colors glow under a black light and will make your floor stand out. Keep in mind that the glow-in-the-dark chips will not work when used with our epoxy kits due to the topcoat, which has a UV resistance and will block the chips from receiving the charge from the light.
1/4" Standard Chip Size Reference Distribution Guide:
- Light Sprinkle: 1 lbs. bag per 250 sq. ft.
- Medium Sprinkle: 2 lbs. bags per 250 sq. ft.
- Heavy Sprinkle: 3-4 lbs. bags per 250 sq. ft.
- Full Broadcast: Approx 25 lbs. bags per 250 sq. ft.
1/16" Microchip Size Reference Distribution Guide:
- Light Sprinkle: 2 lbs. bag per 250 sq. ft.
- Medium Sprinkle: 4 lbs. bags per 250 sq. ft.
- Heavy Sprinkle: 6-8 lbs. bags per 250 sq. ft.
- Full Broadcast: Approx 50 lbs. bags per 250 sq. ft.
To read more about the how to apply epoxy flooring, click here.
For instructions on applying this solvent borne epoxy kit, click here