The Four Bay 12 Foot Long Steel Workbench is built by hand using heavy gauge steel for superior strength and durability. The all-welded frame is made out of structural steel tubing which allows for an overall table capacity of 15,000 lbs. The bench frame is powder coated your choice of one of 12 color options. The drawers swivel out seemlessly on a one inch cold rolled steel shaft. Each drawer has a capacity of 450 lbs. Additionally each drawer features a magnetic closure, a grease fitting for easy maintenance, and a rubber mat insert. The drawers are also powder coated your choice of any one of 12 color options. The workbench top is a standard 3/8" steel plate that is intentionally left unfinished for welding or other similar types of use. (The top can be powder coated. Call or email us if you would like to add that option.) The sides of the workbench bays are finished with diamond plate. Each 4" by 4" leg has a 3/8" thick threaded base plate that utilizes a heavy duty leveling pad so the bench can be adjusted for use on an uneven floor. There are two heavy duty tubes welded to the frame so that that a forklift can be used to lift and move the workbench. If you do not have a forklift and would like to be able to move the bench around, we recommend getting the optional casters added to the bench.
- Length of Top: 144 inches
- Depth of Top: 32 inches
- Height to work surface: 37.5 inches
- Height to top of backsplash: 41.5 inches
- Length of base frame: 121.5 inches
- Depth of base frame: 30 inches
- Approx Weight: 1500 lbs
- Table capacity (without casters): 15,000 lbs. uniform load
- Table capacity with casters: 4800 lbs.
Customizable options include:
- Drawer sizes are available in 3", 6", 9", 24" or choose a door instead of drawers. Please note that all 3 bays can have different configurations. Please call (800-736-9308) or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can help customize this workbench to meet your needs.
- Frame powder coat colors
- Drawer powder coat colors
- Keyed Locks
- Receiver Tube with Plate (Formed receiver tub channel of 1/4" thick steel with 3 tapped holes with set screws and 3/8" steel plate used to mount a bench vise, grinder, belt sander, drill press, etc)
- Pegboard can be added for an additional cost. Please call (800-736-9308) or email us (email@example.com) to discuss adding that option.
- A vise can be added for an additional cost. Please call (800-736-9308) or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss adding that option.