The Two Drawer 6 Foot Long Steel Workbench is built by hand using heavy gauge steel for superior strength and durability. The all-welded frame is made out of structural steel tubing which allows for an overall table capacity of 8,000 lbs. The bench frame is powder coated your choice of one of 12 color options. The 6 inch wide drawers swivel out seemlessly on a one inch cold rolled steel shaft. Each drawer has a capacity of 450 lbs. Additionally each drawer features a magnetic closure, a grease fitting for easy maintenance, and a rubber mat insert. The drawers are also powder coated your choice of any one of 12 color options. The workbench top is a standard 3/8" steel plate that is intentionally left unfinished for welding or other similar types of use. (The top can be powder coated. Call or email us if you would like to add that option.) Each 4" by 4" leg has a 3/8" thick threaded base plate that utilizes a heavy duty leveling pad so the bench can be adjusted for use on an uneven floor. This workbench includes a bottom shelf with wire mesh decking and a single row of drawers above. There are two heavy duty tubes welded to the frame so that that a forklift can be used to lift and move the workbench. If you do not have a forklift and would like to be able to move the bench around, we recommend getting the optional casters added to the bench.
- Length of Top: 72 inches
- Depth of Top: 32 inches
- Drawers: 6 inches
- Height to work surface: 37.5 inches
- Height to top of backsplash: 41.5 inches
- Length of base frame: 64 inches
- Depth of base frame: 30 inches
- Approx Weight: 700l bs
- Table capacity (without casters): 8,000 lbs. uniform load
- Table capacity with casters: 4800 lbs.
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
Customizable options include:
- Frame powder coat colors
- Drawer powder coat colors
- Keyed Locks
- Receiver Tube with Plate (Formed receiver tub channel of 1/4" thick steel with 3 tapped holes with set screws and 3/8" steel plate used to mount a bench vise, grinder, belt sander, drill press, etc)
- Pegboard can be added for an additional cost. Please call or email us to discuss adding that option.
- A vise can be added for an additional cost. Please call or email us to discuss adding that option.